Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I do a large part of my nature photography at one of the under discovered jewels of Florida, the Circle B Bar Reserve. The address for those of you who need it for your GPS or map search is 4399 Winter Lake Road, Lakeland, Fl 33803. The great thing about the Circle B Bar is that it is only about ten miles or ten minutes from my house. I have never been disappointed in the photographic opportunities while there. Normally, I come home with at least 150 photos that need to be sorted and categorized. My most recent trip there was Friday, March 21, 2014 and I ended up taking about two hundred fifty photos overall. This one was of an approximately four foot long American Alligator with a fish in it's mouth. I think that this is the best photo out of the dozen or so that I shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment