Thursday, July 10, 2014

Circle B Bar Alligator

While I was at the Circle B Bar Reserve over the 2014 Fourth Of July weekend I saw this small to medium sized American Alligator that was approximately three to four foot long swimming in a canal alongside the Alligator Alley Trail. I had a good opportunity to capture it with a lot of differing reflections on the clear water. I particularly wanted to catch the reflection of it's eye ridge in the water. It looks like I did a fair job of capturing that image. When I did a keyword search for Alligator recently I came up with a top twenty list containing animals, Photo, Alligator, Reptile, gator, Wild Animals, stock photo, stock photography, Animal pictures, pictures of animals, alligators, animals pictures, wildlife, wildlife photography, animals photos, american alligator, alligator pictures, pictures of alligators, alligator mississippiensis and alligator images.

No comments:

Post a Comment