Thursday, August 7, 2014

Cruising Winter Haven in Studebaker Style

While I was checking out the Cruising Winter Haven car show on Saturday, August 2, 2014 I saw many vintage cars. One of the best classic cars in my opinion was this 1964 Studebaker Hawk GT. This classic car was probably one of the last classic automobiles produced by the studebaker automobile company. Some of the keywords I came across as part of my research about this vehicle were studebaker, classic car, vintage car, antique car, jpg jpeg, .jpg image, jpg images, jpegs, picture .jpg, antique studebaker, vintage studebaker, classic studebaker, studebaker-packard corporation, "studebaker automobile company".
While talking with the owner of this awesome classic automobile I confirmed that it was still for sale, although he was expecting an offer from someone who had paid someone to fly out from California to inspect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment