Monday, August 24, 2015

THE FRONT END OF A FORD MODEL A TOURING CAR


  I created this artist's photograph of  the front end of what I was told was a Ford Model A Touring car. When it comes to antique vehicle's, I have to rely on the expertise of either the owner or someone else that probably does know more about what they are talking about than I do. This Artist's photograph was composed and created from the middle of the street in historic Downtown Winter Haven, Florida. (Safety hint), make sure that the street is blocked off for some function such as Cruisin' Winter Haven before setting up in the middle of the street. This antique vehicle was the second model series from a world renowned car company that has been in existence for over 120 years now. I was trying to create a unique perspective for this photograph by setting a lowslung tripod up for my camera. It was a fun and pleasant evening spent photographing several antique automobiles or classic cars. I hope that you are enjoying my blog and hope that you want to see more of my art

No comments:

Post a Comment